Our Infant Care Program
8 weeks – 24 months old
Our Infant Care Program is known for its individualized care and attention. Our primary goal is to make sure your child is safe, happy, discovering and learning all about the environment. As for you, the parents, we provide an assurance that your child is taken care of in the most responsible and beautiful learning environment. Our teachers are always around, and provide a warm, nurturing and safe environment, which caters to each and every individual in the classroom.
The daily schedule for infants depends upon where they are in their developmental phase. Our specialized teachers meet the goals of each infant by creating a strong relationship and addressing each child’s needs as they are presented.
Goals Of Our Infant Rooms
- Maintaining an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Promoting feelings of security and trust in infants and toddlers.
- Playing, talking, singing, and reading to infants frequently
- Responding quickly in a soothing and tender manner to infants’ cries or calls of distress.
- Responding consistently to infants’ needs for food and comfort.
- Implementing individualized feeding plans for children; respects individual preferences and eating styles; sits with infants and shares family-style meal; models manners and good nutrition.
- Tending to children’s personal hygiene needs, remaining especially attentive to them during routines such as diaper changing, cleaning, feeding, and changing soiled or wet clothes.
- Respecting infants’ curiosity about each other; ensures that children treat each other gently.
- Respect cultural diversity
The basic curriculum consists of constant interactions between infants and their teachers. Our infant room encourages daily activities designed to support fine and gross motor skills as appropriate for each individual child.
In addition to all this learning, our infant programs are filled with age appropriate art experiences, music and movement as well as time for reading.
Infants will be fed as they are hungry and put to bed, as they are tired. Diaper changing will be done periodically or as needed. Our teachers interact with your baby when he/she is awake by talking, playing, singing, and reading based on their own schedules and pace of growth.
Activities For Infants 1 to 12 Months Old
- Song / Rhyme(words to songs or rhymes): The cat & owl, look at the doggies in the window, Little bunny fu, Fu, One fish, two fish, three fish, Three birds, etc.
- Language Development: Pat the cat, The doggie barks, The bunny hops, Fish swim, This is the way the birdie fly’s etc.
- Exercise and Stimulation: Tummy time boost, Roll over, Push those feet, gentle stretch, Jingle feet, etc.
- Play Time: Indoor or outdoor (depending up on the outdoor temperatures)
- Indoor Play – The cat is up and down, Doggie to the left and right, Bunny hopping, Goldfish, Birds say tweet, Tweet, etc.
- Outdoor Play – Baby swings and slider under the shade structure, Biking and age appropriate toys, Summer time water play.
- Fun Activities: Copy me, Shake the Rattle, I love to dance, See me in the mirror, etc.
Activities For Infants 1 to 2 Years Old
|7:00 AM||8:15 AM||Free Play, Table Toys, Puzzles|
|8:15 AM||9:00 AM||Coloring, Play Dough|
|9:00 AM||9:15 AM||Circle Time|
|9:15 AM||9:30 AM||Interactive Songs – Finger Rhymes|
|9:30 AM||9:45 AM||Art n Craft Time|
|9:45 AM||10:00 AM||Learning Time – Match the pom-pons, Catch a color, etc.|
|10:00 AM||10:15 AM||Number / Letter Time|
|10:15 AM||11:00 AM||Outside / Inside Play|
|11:00 AM||11:45 AM||Lunch Time|
|11:45 AM||12:00 PM||Free Play|
|12:00 PM||12:30 PM||Story Time|
|12:30 PM||2:30 PM||Nap Time|
|2:30 PM||3:00 PM||Snack Time|
|3:00 PM||3:30 PM||Free play, Play dough, coloring, etc.|
|3:30 PM||4:00 PM||Table toys|
|4:00 PM||5:00 PM||Story time / Singing rhymes|
|5:00 PM||6:00 PM||Outdoor play or Free Indoor play|
Contact Us To Learn More
We would love to talk to you and answer all of your questions